Saturday, July 2, 2011

Holland

 It was just an 1 hour stay in Amsterdam to buy simcard for my mobile and a simcard for Aki's iphone.



Mother's had a kind of infection, so she can't give a milk to this baby.
we fed  her milk by a bottle.



To cut the grass, they use this tracter.



Finally, I can start my blog again.
I think we are really, really lucky this year.
This farm's owner, Ton and Renee are really friendly people who have a warm heart and a never ending sense of humour.
20 goats, a cow and a pig and a piglet, 2 dogs and 2 geese and 20 chicken, and 3 horses and a cat.
There's not much work to do, actually, even with all the animals.
I can't describe how happy we are here.
Weather here is just like in the UK unfortunately. (Jacket on, jacket off...)
But we do something interesting everyday. :)
Last night, there was a tractor competition near here.
Renee tried it. Since she was the only female competitor, she was the female winner. She did very well.
I'll put some more photos on later.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment