Monday, May 28, 2018

Al Ain camel race track









This morning, I went to Al Ain Camel race track.
It is the best place to me to relax.
I had an another purpose to go there this morning.
I wanted to take some photos with my car and camels together.
because I have to say good bye to my car soon.
He's worked hard without having any troubles. 
I bought this Mitsubishi Pajero about 10 years ago from my friend.
Everybody says Japanese cars are reliable.
He proved it exactly.
He run 244,550km.
Japanese friends often say ''What? More than 244,000km?"
In UAE, it is not rare at all, because it is 140km between Al Ain and Dubai. It turns to 280km in go and return easily.

So it is really hard to live without cars in UAE. 
I'v been using him almost everyday, so I feel like he is my part of my body.
It is really hard to say good bye to him.Whenever I go to our parking, he wait me quietly and courteously.
The last day is getting closer, I feel so sad. I sometimes cry.
I am sure he would be loved by a new owner as well.








ついに、別れの時がくる。

毎日、私の足となってがんばってくれた。

友人から、10年ほど前に買い求めた。

道の真ん中で、壊れるようなこともなく

ひたすら走ってくれた。

244,550km。

日本では、ここまで、走る人はいないらしい。

ここでは、こういうのは、めずらしくはない。

アルアイン、ドバイ間、140キロを往復すれば、
280キロ。

通勤している人でさえいる。

やっぱ、日本車よね。と思う。

知り合いは、外車を買って、修理のための部品に
かなりの出費をしたと嘆いていた。

だから、10年前にこの車の売るという友人の広告を見たとき、即決した自分が自慢。




The camel race track is men's world.
So I should be moderate, so I put black this morning, but it was bad choice. They are much more attractive color.It looks like I'm on the way to somebody's funeral. Since I didn't want to disturb camels and their training, so I just stayed there only for 15 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment