Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Celebration







Top 10 things you will regret when you're old,

1. Not traveling when you had the chance
2. Staying in a bad relationship
3.Caring too much about what other people think
4.Being afraid to say '' I love you''.
5.Working too much
6.Not playing with your kids enough
7.Not spending enough time with your parents
8.Never taking a big risk
9.Not quitting a terrible job
10.Not realizing how beautiful you are


I agree with these all 10 things, but I feel like No.8 is the biggest regret for me.
Since I left my mum's house when I was 18 years old,
I never got back to mum and live.
I do only summer holiday.
I have a life and she has a life.
We will not able compromise each other to live peacefully.
I know that but still I am sure I will regret not to care her beside mum.



No comments:

Post a Comment