Saturday, September 16, 2017

Empathy






Long, long time ago, I painted this.
I tried to change his headscarf for a complicated reason this time.



Since the year 2000, I've been living here.
When my daughter was small, I was busy to look after,
but she left for the UK for study.
Since she left last year, I've started painting seriously.


These days, I really miss Japan. I have been thinking about what kind of thing I can paint if I have a chance to live in Japan.


Anyway, I really want to feel Japan these days, so what I did was ordering Japanese food.
Since Amazon Japan can't deliver to UAE, because we have no address over here.
We only have post office box.
Lucliky I have a very supportive relative in Japan, so they got it and sent it to me from Japan.

So at least I would be able to enjoy Japanese taste for 50 days.
One packet a day!!!

Thank you my relative!!!

I got this from a Japanese friend last week.
This is a cat food.
Incredibly  great quality as a cat food actually.
Fish with fish frakes and no chemical is added.
I tried to eat a little bit.
The taste is a bit lighter for human, but it is totally edible.
My cat, Honey is quite happy these days, because of this food.
Thank you my friend.:)

I have to go to Dubai today and stay 3 night over there.
Have a great day everyone.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment